Summer holiday kids activities
Posted on August 09 2012
As I told you, I have been busy with kids activities in the last two weeks. I want to share with you some of their creation.
Beside of working with ceramics, I really enjoy working with different materials.
Every summer holiday I’m working with a group of kids, working with them is one of the most fun activity.
You can see the colorful creations we have made in the past two weeks.
Most of the ideas I got from wonderful tutorials I found online. Thank you Pinterest for helping me find these tutorials of these talented artists.
- Ceramic miniatures and Domino game by Orly
- Crocheted handmade by Etty Geller
- Beaded wrap bracelet DIY by Danni and Chels
- DIY paper letters, tutorial by Tasha
- DIY paper shadow box, tutorial by Nili
- Recycled bottles chair, tutorial by ESTADINHO
- Beaded doll by Orly